Custome Page Size
The Aloaha PDF Printer contains per default already a large number of different standard page sizes. For example A0-A9, B0-B9, C0-C9, Letter etc.
In some cases it might be required to define a non standard custom page size.
The process of defining such a page size is pretty simple and straigh forward.
- Open "Printer and Faxes"
- Mark the Aloaha PDF Printer with just one single click
- Go into the menu of "Printer and Faxes" and choose "Server Properties"
- Choose the "Forms" Tab
- Check the checkbox "Create a new form"
- Enter a new name in "Form name"
- Define the custom paper size
- Click OK
This new form will now be shown under page setup in your windows applications!
Printer and Faxes -> Server Properties
New Form Dialog
Winword -> Page Setup Dialog